"There were officers a couple feet away from us and this woman next to me is sobbing her eyes out and I'm like...Savannah, I love you too but just keep it cool 'cause I don't wanna get arrested right now." -Scott
If you would have asked Scott and Savannah years ago if they think they'd be where they are now, the answer would probably (definitely) be no.
Where they are now is the result of both of them following their intuition, leaning in even when there was fear, and taking risks.
If you want to change the world, you have to start with changing yourself first, and that means taking risks in your personal life in order to grow.
Find out how Scott went from doing a sales job he hated to starting his own video and photography business, and how Savannah pivoted from makeup sales to fitness coaching with 101K followers on Instagram, both of them by saying "yes" to multiple opportunities even when they weren't sure what would come of it.
We also talk about:
- How they met, fell in love, and ended up in Austin
- Why Savannah was crying on a bench after their first date
- The importance of following your intuition
- What is the 168 rule? And how it's helped Scott be more productive and efficient
- The difference between "wasting time" and using time to relax, reconnect, and refuel
- Their big travel dreams for the future and current passion projects
- How Savannah transitioned from cosmetics to fitness and how her client FB group is changing lives
If you have any video, photo, design or systems needs feel free to reach out to Scott on IG at @scottsimnz or @hyperphocal
If you are interested in anything fitness related reach out to Savannah on IG at @savanah_joyyy or [email protected]
If you're looking to start a business or project and don't know where to start, contact CJ Finley on IG @thriveonlife or @cj.finley
Podcast Episode: Thrive on Momentum ft. Faiez Rana