Remember how much FUN life used to be as a kid?
This week’s guest, Sirena Abalian, knows that fun doesn't have to end just because we get older. That's why she spends her days helping others reconnect with their inner child so that they can THRIVE. She is a mindset coach and a speaker with a heart for helping others improve their mindset to live life to the fullest.
She is a mindset coach and a speaker with a heart for helping others improve their mindset to live life to the fullest. On this episode, we chat about an array of topics including confidence, overcoming rejection, defeating burnout, battling mental health struggles, and listening to your inner child. See below for the full list of topics and lessons covered in this chat with Sirena and tune in to learn more about how to get reconnected with your inner child.
- Acting on your hunches
- How to gain confidence
- How to do something even if you don’t feel confident
- Facing and overcoming rejection
- Viewing rejection as redirection
- How to manage and overcome burnout
- How to look for “signs” in your life
- How to answer when people ask you, “What do you do?”
- Battling mental health struggles such as anxiety, depression, etc.
- Listening and talking to your inner child
- How to take responsibility to take care of yourself
- The science behind your inner child
- Becoming the truest version of yourself
- Celebrate the small wins
- Stepping into your limitless potential
Connect with GUEST
Connect with CJ Finley: