Serving up tips, tricks, guides and inspiration for your next outdoor adventure - we've got you covered.
Helping mission based people, brands, and businesses THRIVE on life, love, health, and everything in between. Listen in as CJ Finley speaks with others who seek to THRIVE, not just survive.
Building a business is one of the hardest things we as humans can do, however, it is so rewarding. There are many fears that must be overcome in order to build a business and this week’s guest, Madeline Salamon, is a testament to that. In this episode, she walks us through the fears she had to overcome in starting her business, Credo Foods, as well as her journey of going vegan, some useful tips regarding your diet and nutrition, and so much more!
– Why the Salamon family decided to go vegan
– Evidence-based nutrition vs fad diets
– The importance of eating true fiber and going oil-free
– Maddie’s story of facing fear and moving to Austin
– How to know when a relationship, situation, idea, etc. isn’t right
– The story of how Madeline and her husband met and how he has supported her journey
– The life of being a mom and an entrepreneur and how she balances both
– Her vision for the future of Credo Foods
– The importance of finding your “why”
– What “thriving” means to Madeline
Connect with Madeline
Connect with CJ Finley:
“It’s always scarier in your mind than it is in real life.” -Madeline Salamon
Each month invite some of the best and brightest minds in our community to present. Checkout our latest lessons below.
This presentation will help busy entrepreneurs create sustainable healthy eating habits no matter what their stress load.
A deep dive into stress management, mindset, and building resilience as an entrepreneur with Courtney Peacock, Stress Coach & Business Mentor.
One team, with really BIG DREAMS to help other movers and shakers make this world a better place. One where we all can THRIVE!
We refuse to restrict ourselves to standard titles or labels. At the end of the day we are PEOPLE on a MISSION. Just like you, we have hopes, fears, dreams, failures, and everything else that life seems to throw at us. Yet, we remain steadfast in the belief that we can go much further in life TOGETHER…and we’d love to have you become a part of it!
So please feel free to connect with us individually, or as a team, and join us on the pursuit to help ourselves, and everyone around us, #thriveonlife