Serving up tips, tricks, guides and inspiration for your next outdoor adventure - we've got you covered.
Helping mission based people, brands, and businesses THRIVE on life, love, health, and everything in between. Listen in as CJ Finley speaks with others who seek to THRIVE, not just survive.
After years of struggling with her health while battling an eating disorder, Maddie Miles finally had an awakening one day after a series of tough events that led her to start taking her health into her own hands. Now, she is on the journey to help others like you do the same by learning how to hack their hormones and use integrative medicine to thrive.
In this episode, we chat about her journey through battling her eating disorder, living in Spain, what caused a shift in her view on health, and how she is using it to help others today.
– How Maddie got into food photography and brand collaborations
– What called her to move to Austin, Texas
– How family struggles affected her growing up and led to a battle with an eating disorder
– Her move to Spain and the struggle she faced there
– How she overcame her eating disorder
– Maddie’s experience with the healthcare system and why it lead her to functional and integrative medicine
– The process of growing her brand on Instagram
– The harmful effects of birth control and why Maddie is against it
Connect with Maddie
Connect with CJ Finley:
Each we invite week some of the best and brightest minds in our community to present. Checkout our latest lessons below.
This presentation will help busy entrepreneurs create sustainable healthy eating habits no matter what their stress load.
A deep dive into stress management, mindset, and building resilience as an entrepreneur with Courtney Peacock, Stress Coach & Business Mentor.
One team, with really BIG DREAMS to help other movers and shakers make this world a better place. One where we all can THRIVE!
We refuse to restrict ourselves to standard titles or labels. At the end of the day we are PEOPLE on a MISSION. Just like you, we have hopes, fears, dreams, failures, and everything else that life seems to throw at us. Yet, we remain steadfast in the belief that we can go much further in life TOGETHER…and we’d love to have you become a part of it!
So please feel free to connect with us individually, or as a team, and join us on the pursuit to help ourselves, and everyone around us, #thriveonlife